Christmas starts early

With having four young boys i always start my Christmas shopping early.
I started looking boxing day 2016 for all the bargains for my boys an have managed to find quite alot of items that they will love in all the end of the season sales.
every year i write a list of all the tv shows, games and toys that my children are into.
Doing a list means that through out the year when i spot something on sale that is on their list that they wanted or like, i can buy it.
To all the parents out there that struggle on a budget at Christmas time and have all the stress and worry that their children will be disappointed, i highly recommend starting extremely early.
I have a stress free Christmas and my children have everything they could possibly want and all at a small price.... So get bargain hunting its worth it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The life of Codi.

Introducing me and my four boys